The Department of Commerce and Industries is tasked for overall development of various industrial and commerce activities in the state. The Department plays developmental and facilitation role to attract industrial investments in the state. It focuses on creating an industry friendly environment and formulation suitable policies in the State aimed at propelling fast pace modernization and strengthening of industrial units. The Department provides an interactive platform for synergistic coordination between investors and the State Government. The Department is supported by its subsidiaries in the form of Agency, Board and Corporative.
- Directorate of Commerce and Industries
- District Commerce and Industries Centre
- Meghalaya Industrial Development Corporation Ltd
- Meghalaya Khadi Village and Industries Board
- Meghalaya Handloom and Handicraft Development Corporation Ltd